We have brought up great news for those applicants who are seeking jobs from long time as they can apply for the latest vacancy notification that is BHU Recruitment 2017. It is the great career opportunity for those applicants who want to build up their career in teaching as well as non teaching department. Banaras Hindu University is in search of skilled and talented applicants for filling up 1139 vacant positions in various groups.
Candidates who want to grab Banaras Hindu University jobs are required to download the application form by visiting to the official website and must send it at the below presented postal address. To obtain additional information regarding BHU Recruitment 2017, contenders are suggested to go through the below segment of this page which is well prepared by our dedicated and inspired team members.
Position Names: No. Of Seats
• Deputy Registrar: 06
• Assistant Registrar: 04
• Medical Superintendent: 01
• Dy. Medical Superintendent: 02
• Medical Officer (MM): 01
• Medical Officer: 01
• Research Officer: 01
Staff Nurse: 460
• Junior Clerk: 106
• Occupational Therapist: 01
• Pujari: 01
• Library Attendant: 10
School Teaching post
• Assistant Teacher PGT In Hindi: 01
• Assistant Teacher TPGT In Social Studies: 01
• Assistant Teacher TPGT In Music Instrumental: 01
• Assistant Teacher TPGT In Urdu: 01
• Total: 598
Qualification requirements for BHU Jobs
Applying job hunters for the BHU Recruitment must have completed Post Graduate in relevant field like M.S., M.D., M.Sc, Ph.D from well know university or institute with good academic records. Also, candidates should have experience in Teaching/Research field. For more specific qualification details go through the official link listed below.
• For General Category: 18-35 years
• For OBC: 18-33
• For widows/divorced and women: 18-35
Steps To Fill Application Form
• Initially, interested job hunters for the BHU Recruitment are required to login to official webpage for BHU Notification that is www.bhu.ac.in.
• After reaching on the home page, candidates should take their cursor towards the menu bar and hit over the “Recruitment” tab.
• Now from the dropdown menu you have to “Recruitments” link.
• From the new page you have to move hit on “Advt. No. 02/2017-2018 (for Non-teaching & School Teaching posts)” which is under “Non-Teaching Positions”
• After reading the complete notification candidates have to come back on the previous page.
• Now, applying job hunters should press the “Hit Here to Apply” tab at the same place.
• Aspirants must read the complete instructions and hit on “Yes” link which is available in the end of the webpage.
• Thereafter applicants should choose the suitable post for which they want to apply and after that hit on new registration and fill all the required details.
• If you have already registered for it then you can simply login.
• Then, candidates should upload the required documents carefully and recheck al details.
• Take a print out of the form and super scribe it in the envelope with the documents.
• At the end, applicants should send the application form at the below stated postal address.
The Registrar, (Recruitment & Assessment Cell),
Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi-221005
• Last Date for Online submission of Application form: 17.06.2017
• Last date for Online Application Fee payment: 19.06.2017
• Last Date for Application Forms PDF download: 21.06.2017
• Last date for submission of downloaded application form along with the enclosures: 24.06.2017
• Last date for submission of Bio-data for Chair: 24.06.2017