It’s not often that you get something for free in life and when you do you should take full advantage, and that includes a Free Roof Inspection. Ok, if you live in a country like Spain or France, then maybe a free roof inspection is not important. However, if you lived in the UK, or if you lived in places such as Wixom, West Bloomfield, Northville, Walled Lake, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Novi, and South Lyon, Michigan where the different seasons can give the roof a battering, then a free roof inspection is very important.
Each year tens of millions of people spend money on updating their homes and giving it a new look, but one part of the home that often gets ignored is the roof. The roof is one of the most important parts of the home, it keeps the heat in and stops leaks from happening, and helps to avoid serious damage to other parts of the property. However, if a roof is damaged and not repaired, then it could cost the homeowner a lot of money.
A good solid roof with no damage will keep the heat in and reduce fuel bills, but when a roof is damaged then the heat could escape which means higher fuels bills. If a roof is damaged and the homeowner is not aware, then it could cause leaks in the home as well as damp, which could have been avoided through a roof inspection.
According to experts, billions of dollars is wasted each year by homeowners around the world by not taking care of their roof and having it inspected at least once a year, or after bad weather. So, let’s look at where this money is being wasted.
1. If a roof has a minor fault and is not repaired, then that fault could escalate and become a bigger problem. A small repair would not cost a lot, but a minor repair which has gone unnoticed and has become a bigger problem could cost a lot of money, and in some cases a new roof installation.
2. A roof that has been damaged by a storm could let out heat, that means fuel bills could increase with the heat escaping.
3. If a roof has been damaged, a leak could appear during heavy rain which can cause serious and expensive damage to the home.
4. If a roof is damaged, then the home could become vulnerable to animal or bug infestation, which would result in experts having to attend the property to deal with the situation.
5. A damaged roof could cause serious health problems, especially if mold starts to appear around the home, which could result in a person needing medical assistance.
Real Estate experts have said that the roof is one of the first things that a potential buyer looks at. According to real estate experts, potential buyers look at the style of the roof as well as how well maintained it looks. If the roof does not appeal to the potential buyer, then the sale could be lost, or if the roof is damaged then the sale price will have to be reduced to compensate the repairs needed.
Through having a free roofing inspection, it could help homeowners avoid expensive repairs and help to keep the rest of the property in good repair.Twelve Oaks Roofing in Michigan are expert roofing professionals who have been performing commercial and residential roofing repairs, maintenance, and installations for more than 30 years. They offer free roof inspections http://twelveoaksroofing.com Article Source: http://www.thearticlesbase.com/the-importance-of-free-roof-inspections/